Monday, November 15, 2010

TARC Adventures

This morning on my way out the door I realized I had left my bike lock in Julie's car. She had already left for school so the only option I had was to attempt to ride the tarc to school. 
I have been wanting to figure out the route from our house to school for quite some time now but have just never gotten around to doing it. I really love the idea of public transportation. It saves money, gas, and the busses are warm inside. It is especially nice for UofL students, which we are, because it is completely free.
 Needless to say I survived the trip. I ended up being 30 minutes late for class because the bus I was on ended up going west once it got into downtown instead of east. It was only a minor setback though. 
The trip home went much smoother because I was able to look up all the routes and times online in class.

I found this video online, I think I am going to try out the bike rack next time. It looks so easy and fun.

Love,
Joe

1 comment:

  1. Joe you are so funny. I cannot believe you found this video lol. I'm proud of you for figuring out the route, that thing seems soooo confusing!

    ReplyDelete